- Guduchi, a herb with distinct heart-shaped leaves, is used extensively in Ayurveda for the treatment of various infections, fevers, urinary tract disorders, digestive disorders as well as water borne diseases like jaundice. Guduchi, also known as Giloy, is rich in antioxidants and has anti-aging properties.
- Builds Immunity.
- Detoxifies the body and improves skin.
- Effective treatment against bronchitis and chronic cough.
- Improves digestion.
- Excellent adaptogenic properties that reduce stress.
- Detoxifies the liver.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
How To Use:
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
For Bulk Orders, Contact us on below numbers.